You’ve made it to the final stage of the iShirt campaign proposal! Cherie has asked you to create a set of persuasive voice annotated slides to present to Mr. Cook and the Board of Directors. The presentation will be used to earn approval for the iShirt campaign!Instructions:Please create a PowerPoint presentation to earn buy-in from senior management. Key elements of the presentation will include:• PowerPoint deck with eight (8) slides – Slide 1 should be an introduction page, and slides 2-7 will cover each phase, and slide 8 should be a set of concluding thoughts.• Voice annotate on each slide – Every slide should include voice annotation.• Refer to the video in Readings and Resources for instructions on adding voiceannotations to your PowerPoint.• Full screen images – Each slide should have an image that fills the page edge-to-edge and captures the theme/content. Please limit the superimposed text to nomore than eight (8) words per slide.• Include a full set of supporting notes in the Notes section of each slide. This iswhere you will support your thoughts and ideas by using specific statistics, data, and supporting information.Requirements:• Submit your voice annotated slide presentation.• Eight slides with resources and supporting notes.**Any slide that is not voice-annotated will earn a zero for that slide****Any slide that does not have supporting notes will earn a zero for that slide**
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.