Your preliminary paper, which should be a replication of McKinsey’s paper with your own High Growth company, will be the second section, the methodology and data analysis.Ideally, your data analysis is based on the primary data of your company and makes similar exhibits and tables as in your McKinsey paper. Otherwise, you must make all your efforts to find similar exhibits and tables as McKinsey’s. Your paper will be graded according to these criteria. If you follow this guideline, your paper will have higher quality and attract your readers. (Use both links for a better understanding) The second link is what the paper should look likeThe company chosen: Meta Platforms (NASDAQ:FB)4-6 pages, size new roman 12, single, +1 reference pageMckinsey paper: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ac97cafpardzm7j/McKinsey+Book(1).pdf/filehttps://www.mediafire.com/file/8vyt3h0i5j9o7jf/Untitled.pdf/file
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.