“Why do we need to understand data visualizations? There is more and more data around us, and data are increasingly used in decision-making, journalism, and to make sense of the world. One of the main ways that people get access to data is through visualizations, but lots of people feel like they don’t have the skills and knowledge to make sense of visualizations. This can mean that some people feel left out of conversations about data.” – http://seeingdata.org/developing-visualisation-literacy/Please conduct the activity located at the following address:http://seeingdata.org/developing-visualisation-literacy/rate-these-visualisations/Tell the class what you thought of the visualizations used in the focus group research.Instructions: Look at the visualizationsby clicking on the images. You can choose to open the visualization in a NEW tab or window (recommended) or view it in a pop-up window if you prefer to stay on the page. Some visualizationsare interactive (i) and some are static (s). Place the images on the grid.When you have looked at one, go to the grid and position the image according to whether you liked or didn’t like and learned or didn’t learn something from the visualization (‘learning something’ could also mean confirming something you already knew). Only place the visualizations that you have looked at onto the grid. Click SUBMIT. Finally, compare your views with others.You can compare your responses to the visualizations with those of others, by clicking COMPARE.Next, Choose three of your favorite visualizations. Post a 3 – 5 sentence summary of why you chose the visualizations. What caught your attention? Were they effective in presenting the provided data? If possible, explain what you would do to improve the visualization?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.