When we hear about a workplace injury, we usually think about the person injured and how this is going to change their day to day life. Besides changing the life of the injured individual, workplace injuries impact a business’s bottom line. The Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) estimates that employers pay almost $1 billion per week for direct workers compensation costs alone, which include compensation payments, medical expenses and legal services. Indirect costs such as training new employees, investigation time and lost productivity are often three to six times more than the direct costs. Getting employees to think critically about safety is paramount to reducing workplace injuries.Instructions:One way to stimulate critical thinking with regard to work place safety is to examine case summaries involving work place accidents. Contemplating what went wrong and what could have been done to prevent an unfortunate or tragic incident can help to avoid such occurrences in the future.Consider, perhaps, an incident or accident you learned about watching or reading the news, or while searching the Internet.https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xpm-2008-05-04-0805040056-story.htmlWith regard to said workplace incident/accident, write a 3 pages short paper to include an introduction, at least three supporting detail paragraphs, and a conclusion discussing the following with regard to the fatality or catastrophe you have selected: What was the job? What were the employees (or employers) attempting to accomplish? What went wrong? What were the physical, operational/production, financial consequences of the accident? What safety standards or OSHA regulations weren’t followed? What preventative measures should have been followed? What preventative measures should be reinforced moving forward?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.