What does this quote mean?If bilingualism and language acquisition/dominance effects operate across all ages, then the explanatory onus would subtly move away from biology (critical hypotheses) and on to changes in the brain and in cognitive processing that are shaped by the experience that results from being exposed to more than one language simultaneously or sequentially and across varying ages. The punitive impossibility to attain nativelikeness after a certain age, if reinterpreted under a bilingual lens by SLA researchers themselves, may turn out to mean that it is impossible for bilinguals to be monolinguals.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.