Python Programmingwe want to play a game of Yahtzee. It is a popular game played with 5 six-sided dices. In each turn, he rolls all five dice, and he keeps a count of the number of turns needed until he sees sixes on all five dice. He wonders how many turns are needed in expectation to roll 5 sixes. Taking what was talked about in Introduction to Scientific Programming about computing probabilities and expectations, he wants to write a program that computes this. Please write a program yahtzee.py that computes the expected number of tries to win at Yahtzee. You may write a single function named experiment that rolls five dice over and over until all of them are sixes. This function should return the number of turns needed until all sixes are rolled. You can then call this function many times and take the average over 1000 games of Yahtzee. The expected output is shown below. Sample Output: In expectation, it takes 7768.991 attempts to roll 5 sixes. For full credit, the answer should be plus or minus 500 from 7700, and it should take between 20 and 30 seconds to run.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.