This week’s discussion will focus on applying one guideline to two patients. Please include at least three scholarly sources within your initial post.Focus on Prostate Cancer GuidelinesIvan is a 59-year-old Caucasian male in your office today for his annual exam. He has been reading about prostate cancer and the need to have some lab work done. His wife really wants him to get his PSA drawn, but he’s not so sure. Your physical exam of Ivan is “all normal.” When reviewing Ivan’s health assessment form, you see he smokes two packs of cigarettes a day and his only complaint is a chronic cough.Chen is 76-year-old gentleman of Chinese descent. He is here today for an annual exam and a recheck of his blood pressure. Chen tells you he just heard from his brother that his PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen) is really high, and they are concerned he may have prostate cancer. Chen’s brother is from his father’s second marriage and he is only 59 years old. Chen is asking to have his PSA drawn to make sure he doesn’t have prostate cancer.Having discussed many guidelines throughout this term, consider the content you have explored. Using this knowledge, answer the following questions related to your chosen scenario. Note: please try to choose a topic for your initial post that you did not choose previously during the semester or aren’t as familiar with so you can gain additional knowledge as we finish up this course Discuss the guidelines assigned with your scenario. Will both patients be treated in the same manner? Why or why not? What would your treatment plan be for each of the individuals in your scenario?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.