This assignment will be due at the end of Module 1. Select an organization (corporate or nonprofit) with which you are somewhat familiar that uses both online and offline channels. Discuss two or three specific examples of how it is taking advantage of digital marketing, especially the mobile web.2. Choose a website or a mobile site that you are familiar with. Describe the brand-building efforts you see on the site. Do you think it is meeting the requirements for a resilient brand? Give one specific example of what they are doing well and one example of what you believe they could be doing better.3 Visit a website that you check frequently, paying special attention to advertising this time. What kinds of ads do you see, and why do you think they were placed on this particular site? Close out of the site and come back several times in quick succession. What do you see going on with the ads? How does this illustrate the concepts discussed in this chapter? Body of the Paper· Write in essay format. Use introduction, body paragraph, and conclusion headings· At least 4 pages in length (double-spaced)· At least 3 references of an academic or scholarly source are required for this paper. You are expected to use academic sources in peer-reviewed database or Internet sources, such as: “.org”, “.edu”, “.mil”, “.gov”, “.zm” Sources not allowed are Wikipedia, Dictionaries, wikis, or blogs.· Use APA, 6th edition, writing style for in-text citations and each reference source that you use. Remember, all wording that is not your own must be cited.o For APA writing assistance, select “APA Format Resources” on the Begin Here section of the Modules Tab· Limit the use of direct quotes. Deductions will be made for a high percentage of quoted material. · Use 12-point Times New Roman font, 1-inch margins, and double-spacing.· The cover sheet should include the student’s name and course information· Include a reference page in APA 6th edition style.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.