The publishers of a business magazine are running a sales promotion for their weekly magazine. The number of prospective customers a sales representative sees per day varies from 1 to 40. The table shows the simulated data of the number of prospective subscribers approached by a sales representative for 8 consecutive weeks.If the sales representative is able to get 20% of the prospective customers to subscribe, the maximum expected number of subscriptions per week is 32 33.6 34 35.4 . If the sales representative earns $3 per subscription in addition to daily wages, the minimum expected value of the extra income per week is $93.60 $94.20 $96.40 $97.80 .
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.