The learning objectives focused on the basic telnet of information security, which is the CIA triad. Making information available when we need it is the utmost importance of any security strategy. However, it requires planning to ensure that an unauthorized person cannot have access to information but make information available to authorized users. Therefore, week 8 discussion will focus on creating backup images and using them to restore information. We will also learn different scenarios that can result in loss of information and how to recover from different types of losses.Therefore, you are tasked to discuss the following scenario:DQ1: Senior management believed that if there is a disaster in the organization, data could be lost, and business operations could be impacted. As a data administrator in your organization, management has asked you to recommend data backup and recovery strategy. Based on your reading in chapter 8, discuss strategies that could be used to address the management concerns. Please, highlight only three strategies of your choice.Note: All discussions must adhere to APA 6th or 7th edition format.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.