Sale-Receipt: Write a java program that specifies four parallel one dimensional arrays to store the product name, quantity and cost plus ItemTotal. Each array should be capable of holding a number elements provided by user input. Using a for loop input values for length and width arrays. The entries in the area arrays should be the corresponding values for the product, which is to be used to calculate the costs as follows (thus, itemTotat[i] = quantity[i]* cost [i]) after data has been entered display the following receipt as output:Product Quantity Cost Total———- ———– ——- ——–Banana 4 2.65 10.60coke 1 9.18 9.18Sub-Total 19.78VAT(15%) 2.97TOTAL N$ 22.75ample Run1Enter the number of products: 2Enter product 1 name, Qty and Cost: Banana 4 2.65Enter product 1 name, Qty and Cost: Coke 1 9.18Output1:Product Quantity Cost Total———- ———– ——- ——–Banana 4 2.65 10.60coke 1 9.18 9.18Sub-Total 19.78VAT(15%) 2.97TOTAL N$ 22.75
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.