Remember that a scholarly journal article isTo inform and report on original research or experimentation to the rest of the scholarly world.Includes graphs, charts and images that support the research.Instructions:Using the article chosen to complete the chart below.Please compose answers in complete scholarly sentences and paragraphs.Article reference in APA format.Provide the link to the article.List the contextual questions you would use to guide your reading (2-4 questions).What is the technique that the author is using?Is the technique effective?Which of the note taking methods would you use when reading this article?Explain why you would choose the identified note taking strategy.Identify the audience for this article.Explain the purpose of this article.How do graphs and charts support the article?How is the voice of authority evident in this articleProvide three discipline specific vocabulary words and definitions from the article.How are images used to support the information provided in the article?Validate your statements and opinions with supporting evidence (citations and references) in APA form.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.