Term Paper Content
Discussion of sensitive topics- race and socioeconomic status that are relevant to public health. Use APA formatting and at least three peer reviewed articles less than ten years old.
Part 1: Should be 3-4 pages long. Provide a summary and rationale for your chosen topic that includes public health measures (for example: statistical data and trends); the population most affected by the issue, a synopsis of the public health literature on the topic; and the historical and cultural aspects and/or ethical implications related to topic. Example: Poor nutrition is a reality for 165 million children under the age of 5 in the world today. Approximately one in four children under 5 years old are stunted (26 per cent in 2011) and 80% of world’s 165 million stunted children live in just 14 countries.
Part 2: You need to individually address and discuss in 3-4 pages the following as they relate to your topic: (1) social/behavioral determinant; the underlying biological mechanism and (2) identify and justify relevant public health policies or laws. Example: dietary habits and physical activity are two behavioral determinants of obesity. A biologic pathway may involve the immune system.
Part 3: Should be 2-3 pages long. Identify concepts and innovative approaches or next steps to eliminate/or curtail the chosen issue with justification.
Take the public health issue from your term paper and find a picture that best represents this public health issue. (1) Why this picture presents your public health issue. (2) Present the pieces of paper. The presentation will include the main points to your term paper. Should be 7-10 minutes in length and should include each part of the term paper. Your presentation should not be more than 12 slides.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.