As a current or future leader, it is important for you to understand how various leadership styles impact organizational culture, employees, and stakeholders. For your Week 1 assignment, you will create a PowerPoint presentation critiquing four leadership styles. Begin by familiarizing yourself with each of the eight theories listed below. Next, choose four theories from the following list to complete this week’s assignment.
Eight Current Leadership Theories
You will compose four slides for each of the four theories. Organize your discussion of each theory using the sequence below. Remember to repeat this sequence for each theory; your completed assignment will have 16 content slides, excluding the presentation’s title and reference slides.
Name of Theory
Name of Associated Theorist(s)
Slide B: Theory Description: 4-6 bullet points
Potential Benefits to Organizational Culture and Improvement: 2-3 bullet points
Potential Drawbacks to Organizational Culture and Improvement: 2-3 bullet points
Slide D: One famous leader (and their organization’s name) who exemplifies this type of leadership: 1 Slide (hint: do an Internet search for famous transformational leaders; famous servant leaders, etc.)
Length: 16 slides, not including cover slide or reference slide
References: Include a minimum of 4 scholarly resources (at least one for each theory), properly cited within the body of your presentation.
As you format your presentation, be sure to include effective slide design that incorporates the best practices in NCU’s PowerPoint Tutorial (to view the tutorial, go to the Course Resources module in the table of contents and click on Spotlight on Skills), such as using graphics and short phrases in bulleted lists while saving the full details for the speaker notes. Balance the text with relevant images and graphics that you create or that are copyright free, such as a Creative Commons license (you must still offer attribution even if the image is copyright free).
Your PowerPoint should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect graduate-level writing and APA standards.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.