Points: 100 | Due Date: Week 5, Day 7 | CLO: 1, 3 | Grade Category: AssignmentsAssignment PromptInfographics are visual representations of information. They can include numbers, text, images, or any combination of the three. Just as in traditional writing assignments, infographics can take on any of the various rhetorical modes — informative, instructive, descriptive, persuasive, etc. Infographics provide a quick way to convey a lot of information. For example, this infographic from the American Association of Nurse Practitioners conveys data related to NPs much more concisely than another paragraph inserted here could have (https://www.aanp.org/all-about-nps/what-is-an-np-2):Students will create an Infographic on the topic of Advanced Practice Nursing. You will create an infographic that is easily understood by the lay public or general population. The infographic should provide information useful to communicating the “What, Why, When and How” of APN.Student will select a platform (tool) for building their infographics. There are plenty of great infographic platforms out there. Most are free, but may require that you do set up an account. Check out Infogr.am, Easelly, Piktochart, and Visme. Create the Infographic using one of the above platforms. Post completed infographic in PDF formatExpectationsDue: Monday, 11:59 pm PT Format: PDF of visual
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.