Overview:Internet marketingpractices have raised a number of ethical and legal questions. Some direct marketers have been accused of taking unfair advantage of buyers. Fraudulent schemes such as investment scams and phone charity collections have grown exponentially over the past few years.Your company is conducting a seminar to inform employees about Internet security and privacy concerns at your firm. You have been asked to create a flyer, pamphlet, or brochure advertising the seminar. Your goal is to entice employees to attend this seminar so be creative!Instructions:Items to include in your flyer:• The event name. Include a catchy slogan.• The main topics covered in the seminar including privacy concerns, Internet security issues, ethical concerns associated with online marketing at your company, why employees should attend, what they will get out of it, how it will help them at their job, etc.• The event information (time, date, location, etc.).Requirements:References are not required for this assignment but if you use resources from another source, you need to include them in your flyer.How to Design a Flyer in Word:• In Word, open the File tab and select New from the menu.• Under the search bar, select Flyers. …• Browse through the free flyer templates Word displays, until you find a design you like.• Click on it, then click Create.• Clear and professional writing is required.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.