Write a standalone program to simulate the code writing sub-program. Guidelines and hints:
First, write a program that can draw 5 “program lines” of different lengths, from left to right.
Notice that at all times, there are at most 5 lines on the screen. Does that perhaps suggest an array of line lengths? How would you add and remove lines to keep it at most 5-element long?
Finally, notice that while writing the “first page” of the program, there is no scrolling until the fifth line is reached. How would you modify your program to achieve this?
Write a standalone program to simulate rain for one of the screensavers. Guidelines and hints:
First, write a program to have LED “raindrops” fall from top to bottom, and disappear at the bottom of the screen.
Now make them vary in brightness.
Now think how you can have some of the go faster than others, and match that with the brightness. You don’t have to get this right in this step, but it will help to think about it and generate some ideas.
Write a standalone program to simulate a frequency bar for one of the screensavers. Guidelines and hints:
First, write a program that can plot LED columns from botton to top and back. Note the vertical coordinate grows from top to bottom, so you will need to invert it.
Randomize the height the way you randomized the line length in the code-writing simulation, and make the highest point show at highest brightness. Can you see another application of an array of highest point vertial coordinates?
How would you make the column retreat down while the highest point stays until the columns is gone, and only then turns off?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.