Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Memo to CIO on Success Criteria for Enterprise System Implementation and Enterprise Architecture
Purpose of this Assignment
This assignment gives you the opportunity to demonstrate your ability to research, evaluate, and explain enterprise systems, and to communicate effectively at the executive level. This assignment specifically addresses the following course outcomes:
· analyze and examine how enterprise architecture and enterprise systems influence, support, and enable an organization’s ability to contribute to strategic decision making and to respond and adapt to the business environment
· analyze enterprise system solutions to make recommendations based on benefits, limitations, and best fit within the enterprise environment
· analyze and explain the elements of a successful plan for implementing enterprise solutions, addressing structure, processes, culture, and other considerations
· analyze success criteria for higher application to enterprise architecture
Your instructor has assigned each group one of several types of enterprise systems (ERP, SCM, CRM, etc.) to research and prepare a paper and an executive-level informational presentation. In Group Project 1, your team prepared a 2-3 page paper summarizing the case studies, evaluating the success of the implementations, and identifying lessons learned. For this assignment, you are to work
write a 1-2 page memo (not including references page) to the CIO that identifies
more than seven success criteria
for implementation of enterprise systems, for the category of enterprise systems assigned to your group (ERP, SCM, CRM, etc.).
(NOTE: More than seven success criteria are required to receive all possible points; see Grading Rubric below.)
1. Each of these success criteria should be
briefly explained and then related to how they would be
applied during an implementation of the assigned category of enterprise systems within the CIO’s organization.
2. Discuss how each of the success criteria relates, on a larger scale, to
satisfying the enterprise architecture. Some areas to consider include the structure of the organization and its processes and culture; other aspects of a proposed implementation relate to the phases of the system development life cycle (needs analysis, design, development, implementation, maintenance).
3. The case studies your group is using may be a good source of ideas. The criteria you identify must be applicable to enterprise systems (in the category assigned to your group) and should come from your research.
Important: Often students write this memo from the perspective of what it looks like to have a successful implementation of ES/EA. Instead, the focus should be on the criteria that will help you be successful! There is a difference here. For example, cost savings is the result
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.