Need to have 4 forum replies that are 200 words each with references. These are all IT/DBA related. ThanksDiscussion Topic 1: 200 Words with reference
Topic 2: Statistics for Analyzing Performance
Efficient diagnostic, when it comes to performance, requires statistics to be available. Oracle, in this instance, generates several kinds of cumulative statistics for the system, sessions, and single SQL statements (Oracle, n.d.). Also, these cumulative statistics are tracks on segments and services. For instance, when a performance issue has been investigated, at any scope level, the DBA needs to look at the changes in statistics over a specific period. The time of interest should be emphasizing the variation between the cumulative value of a statistic at the beginning of the period and the end. On the other hand, database metrics founded on the cumulative performance statistics, during which occurred the measurement rate of change of precomputed metrics such as the number of transactions per second in various times of use by users. These indicators assist DBA to locate the trend of possible slowness in the database, and in the event, the issue is found, it will be addressed and corrected immediately. Speaking about slowness, the Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM) can help detect and improve a system performance that is constantly freezing or running slow. This tool is created into the Oracle Database Kernel with the principal purpose of checking on the time that the database takes to run procedures or any other activity and goes to the problems flow list to determine the source cause. The Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) also can assist in collecting, processing, and maintaining performance statistics for problem detection and self-adjusting functions. While the data is both in memory and stored in the database, it can also display in reports and views.
Oracle (n. d.) Automatic performance statistics. Retrieved from https://docs.oracle.com/cd/B12037_01/server.101/b10752/autostat.htm
Discussion Forum Reply:
Discussion Topic 2: 200 Words with reference
Topic 1: Unix Linux Commands
Ensuring network connectivity to the Oracle database is very important because without it the database would be inaccessible. When troubleshooting network connectivity one of the first things that a database administrator should do is to check and see which ports open, and which ports are being used by the applications currently running on the host. Netstat is a Unix/Linux command line utility that can be used to assist with resolving network connectivity problems. For instance, to confirm that the Oracle listener has been configured to listen on TCP port 1521, the command sudo netstat –tlnp | grep :1521 yields the following output:
This confirms that the tnslsnr is listening on port 1521 and can be ruled out as the cause of a connectivity problem.
Another Unix/Linux command that can be used to confirm network connectivity is the ss command. The ss command is a newer version of the netstat command which is
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.