IntroductionMost organizations have a customer base and/or a product catalog. The customer base or the product catalog have associated attributes. Tiffin University (TU) has a base of customers, the students, in which you are a part of. Each student has a lot of related data associated with them. TU also has a list of products, the different majors offered. Each major also has a lot of related data. A company normally uses a database management system (DBMS) to store this data. It is typically called a relational DBMS.Activity InstructionsConduct research through the Tiffin University Library and reputable Internet sources and write a 2-page paper which thoroughly explains the concept of a relational DBMS.Be sure to address the following components in your essay:the purpose of tables in a database, terminology associated with a table structure, the function of different keys associated with the tables, the different types of relationships associated with the tables, the purpose of querying a database and how querying helps an organization make decisions, data redundancy, data integrity, benefits and drawbacks to using a relational DBMS.As you address these concepts, be sure to support your explanation and analysis with examples of databases and their structures (use examples other than Tiffin University).Writing and Submission Requirements2 pages (approx. 300 words per page), not including title page or references page. Minimum of 2 resources
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.