InstructionsSafety MomentA Safety Moment is a brief safety talk about a specific subject at the beginning of a meeting or shift. Also known as safety minutes or safety chats, these talks can be done in a variety of ways, but are typically a brief (2-5 minute) discussion on a safety related topic. They can cover a variety of safety topics and remind employees of the importance of being safe; at work, at home and in all aspects of our lives. Including a Safety Moment at the beginning of your meeting can help bring safety issues or topics up in a timely, clear, brief, and non-threatening way. Safety Moments are designed to reinforce safety knowledge and everyone’s commitment towards a positive safety culture.Imagine that you are a shift worker on an operations team supporting an industrial facility where petrochemical refinery takes. It is a cold wintery night with snow and ice in the forecast. Your shift is coming on to replace the day shift. Your shift supervisor asks you to share a safety moment to lead the shift turnover meeting. Write a 300 word brief that will serve as a ‘safety moment’ for your shift turnover meeting.https://www.csb.gov/assets/1/6/csb_winterization_safety_digest.pdfhttps://www.osha.gov/dts/weather/winter_weather/hazards_precautions.html
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.