InstructionsMarketing Plan: Part IIIIn this unit, you will continue to build upon your marketing plan for an existing company and a product or service of your choice. For Part III, make certain to include the sections listed below in your marketing plan.Segmenting, Targeting, Positioning, and DifferentiationIdentify the specific segmentation strategies that you will use. Identify your target markets. Incorporate the use of specific demographics and data in your research.Marketing StrategyIn this section, use the four Ps of marketing to specifically explain your product, price, promotion, and place (or distribution) strategies. Identify any specific competitive advantages that you have for each P that you are using.PositioningHow do you want your customer to perceive your product or service? What benefits will you offer? What is your sales strategy? Explain whether you will focus on business-to-business (B2B) or business-to-consumer (B2C) markets.Your essay must be three pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. You must use at least two references. Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.