I’m writing an API in Flask which loads queries saved in files to execute them. The query executed depends on the input format. However, all the queries are the same except they may have 1 of these 4 snippets:————————————————–SELECT * FROM shipmentsWHERE origin = %(origin)sAND destination = %(destination)s————————————————–SELECT * FROM shipmentsWHERE origin = %(origin)sAND destination IN %(destination)s————————————————–SELECT * FROM shipmentsWHERE origin IN %(origin)sAND destination = %(destination)s————————————————–SELECT * FROM shipmentsWHERE origin IN %(origin)sAND destination IN %(destination)s————————————————–Is there a better way to save & modify a single SQL query based on the input format, rather than having 4 slightly different copies?I’m unsure if this is even desirable since they are 4 different queries, but I was wondering if there’s a way to parameterize the query itself like:————————————————–SELECT * FROM shipmentsWHERE origin %(origin_format)q %(origin)sAND destination %(destination_format)q %(destination)s————————————————–Where %(origin_format)q and %(destination_format)q would be IN or =
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.