I need help to write this answer in C language.Question:Jojo got some difficulties in searching a name. Help him to make a program to find a specific name (Case Sensitive) in a file. Help him to make a program to search a name in lines of names.Format InputThe input consists of several lines in testdata.in file. The first line of the input will consist of an integer T denoting the number of test cases. Each test case will start with an integer N. The next N lines will consist of a string S denoting the K-th name. After N lines of names will consists of a string F, a name that needs to be found.Format OutputFor each test case, print “Case #X: Y” where X is the number of test case starting from 1, and Y is the index where the name is. If the name isn’t found, Y will be “Not found” without quotation. If there are repeated names in 1 test case, then output the first found name’s index.Constraints1 <= T <= 1001 <= N <= 1001 <= |S| <= 30Example Output: (attach)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.