I need each question answered in in 150 words each. Please include in-text citations and references should be in the last 3 – 5 years1. Discuss how evidence-based practice is defined as translational research. Describe the framework that supports that definition. Identify a population health issue you are interested in researching and discuss the issue using that framework. As you select an issue, remember you will be building upon your research in this course for your evidence-based practice project in the next course. Think about how you can focus your research now to help you complete your EBP project.Note: While you will only be proposing a solution and implementation plan in your EBP project, keep in mind EBP projects lay a foundation for doctoral research, since doctoral candidates have the opportunity to actually implement their projects. If you are interested in pursuing doctoral education, it is a good idea to choose an issue you would be interested in pursuing in greater depth. The research and work you complete on your EBP project now can be used if you choose to move forward into doctoral education.2. Identify at least one barrier that relates to challenges with population health. Consider how you could employ translational research to potentially overcome this barrier. Identify the best type of translational research to address this barrier, and provide rationale for the type you have chosen. What would be the challenges of using this type? What strategies would you employ to provide an understanding of your chosen type of translational research and to gather collaborative support?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.