I have 4 questions to answer with THE WORK SHOWN on paper1) Draw the Graph of 3sin(π/2) from x=0 to x=2π2) State the formula for cos(a+b) and use it show cos(b+3π/2) =sin(b)3) y=x+4-24) Write an equation of the line given the points (0,-3), (0,1)WORK MUST BE SHOWN ON PAPER
I have 4 questions to answer with THE WORK SHOWN on paper 1) Draw the Graph of 3sin(π/2) from x=0 to x=2π 2) State the formula for cos(a+b) and use it show cos(b+3π/2) =sin(b) 3) y=x+4-2 4) Write an
MAT 172 Exam 3 General Instructions: Answer each question in the book provided. Partial credit will be given, so show all of your work and label each of your graphs with at least 3 coordinates. Calculators are NOT permitted. Scoring. Problems 1-12 are worth 4 credits each. Problems 13 and 14 are worth 5 credits each. Problems 15 and 16 are worth 6 credits each. 1) Let and let . Specify the domain of . 2) Draw the Graph of 3) Draw the graph of 4) Write an equation of the line parallel to the line, which passes through the point 5) Draw the graph of and label its minimum. 6) Draw the graph of 7) In triangle ABC, side a = 8 inches, side b = 6 inches and . Find the length of side c. (Leave your answer in radical form) 8) Write an equation of the line given the graph in Figure A on the back of this page. 9) Write an equation of the parabola given its graph in Figure B on the back of this page. 10) Let . Write the inverse of g and specify it’s domain. 11) Let . Compute and simplify the difference quotient given by . 12) If and x is an angle in Quadrant II, find the value of . 13) State the formula for and use it show 14) Draw the graph of . Indicate asymptotes. 15) Draw the graph of = 16) If a travel agency charges $100 for a package, 400 people will buy it. For each $1 they raise the price, they will lose 2 customers. USE AN EQUATION to determine the maximum amount of money that can be raised 17) The Population in Midgar is now 800 and is known to double every 20 years. (a) Write a function that gives the population P(t) after t years. (b) How many years will it take for the population to reach 4000? (A formula will suffice) Figure A Figure B
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.