6 Assignment Details CMP1043-D1 9-M-lntroduction to Software Enginee… Task 1 a. Design a program for a movie rating guide,which can be installed in a kiosk in theaters.Each theater patron enters a value from 0 to4 indicating the number of stars that thepatron awards to the guides featured movieof the week. If a user enters a star value thatdoes not fall in the correct range, re—promptthe user continuously until a correct value isentered. The program executes continuouslyuntil the theater manager enters a negativenumber to quit. At the end of the program,display the average star rating for the movie. b. Modify the movie-rating program so that auser gets three tries to enter a valid rating.After three incorrect entries, the programissues an appropriate message andcontinues with a new user. To be awarded full marks you must submit: . Pseudo code design. Flow chart design. Desk check
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.