Hello,I have one assignment to be done on WPF. (1 Assignment with 2 small questions). That is, one solution file but two projects.Please see attached, Assignment file.Regards,Ashik
Hello, I have one assignment to be done on WPF. (1 Assignment with 2 small questions). That is, one solution file but two projects. Please see attached, Assignment file. Regards, Ashik
COMP 212 -Programming II I 7/5/20 20 Assignment 4 Page 1 of 2 Assignment 4 Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to help you: • Become familiar with WPF Data binding • Learn to use advanced GUI References: Please refer to “General Assignment Requirements” document posted on eCentennial. Rubrics: Question 1 Functionality Marks WPF GUI (XAML ) 2 Data Binding + O bse verableCollection 1+1 Status Bar 1 Functionality 1. Selected item(s) from combobox is added to the DataGrid row ; if the selected item(s) exists in the DataGrid, change the quantity of the corresponding items rather than add new row 2. The selected item can be removed from the DataGrid 3. The quantity can be updated di rectly in DataGrid , other columns are not editable 4. All cu rrency items (e.g., unit price, subt otal, to tal, etc. ) should be display ed in currency by using Binding class ’s String Format property 5. The invoice is generated correc tly 3+2+ 3+1+ 2 Overall, 2 Question 2 Functionality Marks UserControl 1.5 Depende ncy Property 1.5 Application to use Login UserControl 2 Dedline: As noted in Assignment 4 drop box. COMP 212 -Programming II I 7/5/20 20 Assignment 4 Page 2 of 2 Problems : (Restaurant Bill Calculator) A restaurant wants a WPF app that calculates a table’s bi ll. The app should display all following menu items (shown below) in four Combo Boxes. Ea ch ComboBox should con tain a category of food offered by the restaurant (Beverage, Appetizer, Main Course and Dessert). The user can choose from one of these ComboBoxes to add an item to a table’s bill. As each item is selected in the ComboBoxes, add to the DataGrid Control, and add the price of that item to the bill. The user can click the Clear Bill Button to restore the Subtotal :, Tax: and Total: fields to $0.00. Add your student name and your company’s (i.e., Centennial College) logo at the status b ar, when user clicks the logo, company’s website is opened in Internet explorer. Question 2 [5 marks] (Login User Control) Create a UserControl (simila r as below) called Login UserControl that contains two labels and two TextBox s. Login Use rControl must provide public read -only properties that allow an application to retrieve the user inputs (i.e., login name and password). Wri te a driver to test Login Use rControl.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.