Frank and Clair Barbosa entered into a contract with EMCA Pool Company to perform maintenance on the inground pool at their home. The cost of the maintenance was $3,500. While EMCA was doing the work, they noticed a crack in the surface of the pool. They spoke with Frank and Clair and told them they could fix the issue and that it would cost an additional $1,000. The Barbosas agreed to pay the money and EMCA indicated that the repair would not delay the deadline for the maintenance that was already underway. EMCA made the repair shortly before all of their other maintenance work was completed and the pool looked beautiful. Frank asked if they needed to be concerned about any potential leaks related to the crack before paying for the work that EMCA did. EMCA assured Frank that he should have no further issues. However, EMCA was not sure what caused the crack or if it had been fully addressed. The Barbosas made payment in the amount of $4,500. Two days later the Barbosas opened their pool for the season. Within a week, the pool began to leak. The Barbosas immediately sued EMCA Pool Company. What is the outcome?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.