Foundations of Marketing – Week 8 AssignmentMini Marketing ProjectCompile a marketing proposal for a new gym opening in your city. Outline ideas for local ads, social media marketing, word of mouth, and potential local celebrity endorsements.Consider the following:· What information do you need to obtain from the client?· What challenges will you face while working with them?· How long of a marketing campaign will you run?· Who will you reach out to in your area to help promote the opening?· What kind of grand opening will you suggest the client have? A special event?· Will you have the client run promotions ahead of the opening?The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:1. Write a response between 750 – 1000 words for the body of the essay (The title page, abstract, conclusion and References section are not counted toward the word requirement.) (approximately 4-6 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style.2. Address all parts of the mini project fully.3. Use font size 12 and 1” margins.4. Use at least three references from outside the course material (You may use the academic resources included in the Week 8) one reference must be from EBSCOhost. The course textbook and lectures can be used, but are not counted toward the three-reference requirement.5. References must come from sources such as, academic and scholarly journals and essays found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.6. Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style. Provide citations everywhere information from the sources is used for foundational support and for validation of opinions.7. Use the third person narrative and avoid the use of the first- and second-person narrative and terms such as; I, me, myself, you, your, yourself, we or us (or related form such as let’s (let us) or we’ll, we’ve (we will / we have) among others). This will prevent the author or other parties from becoming the subject matter and will maintain the focus of the paper on the central theme and subject matter found in the elements.8. Be informational and avoid being conversational.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.