For this assignment you will create an historical timeline of the modern environmental movement (within or outside the United States) in order to have an understanding of the history of the movement alongside assessing strengths and limitations of each stage.Tasks:The timeline contains at least 10–15 events related to the topic being studied.The timeline can be organized in the following time periods: 1500–1700, 1700–1900, 1900–1950, 1950–2000, 2000–present.You will create a timeline that incorporates important early writing, the first conservation groups, disasters, legislation, community and nonprofit activism, and more. Within each time period, you can include the following. Facts such as the Wilderness Act passed in 1964Laws such as General Mining Act (1872)People such as Edward Abbey who wrote Desert SolitaireAgencies such as Bureau of Land ManagementStewardship by agencies and volunteer groupsInclude some images such as “Earthrise,” the photo that propelled the environmental movement and led to Earth Day (When you use an image, you must include a citation and URL for the source of the image.)As you develop your timeline, assess limitations and strengths of each stage to make meaningful connections with the development of the environmental movement.Toward the end of your timeline, examine the role of this environmental movement in a rapidly changing world.Use at least three scholarly sources and remember that you need to cite these sources to give them credit for their information.Assignment:For this segment of the course, you will create a timeline—a highly visual, creative, and insightful way to assess the role of this environmental movement in a rapidly changing world.For this assignment, you may use Microsoft Word or PowerPoint. You must include the following elements.10–15 eventsClear and specific descriptions of events includedAt least three visual elementsThree scholarly sourcesAPA format
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.