ENG 220Create and Post the link to your website so your classmates and I can visit it freely.Post the questions from your survey so your classmates can answer them after they’ve reviewed your work.Revise and then publish the following items to your product’s website:The product’s logo ( will be located in the attachments with the logo on the actual product )…product is a watch (similar to the Venmo watch for children)Create and add an instruction manual for the watch (manual should contain images that’ll help a first-time user to follow the instructions well. ( please see attachments)Create and add a survey for your product. (classmates will take the survey)* use the attachments as references to publish the items requested above. Once you’ve finished your work on the website, write a 1-page reflective cover memo to your instructor that explains how this body of work demonstrates your mastery of core concepts that you learned in this technical writing class. Be very specific and link each main class concept (such as target audience or page layout) with a specific element in your website.Be sure to include the website’s URL in the cover memo and double-check that all of its components are published and displaying correctly before submitting the memo for grading. Set up your cover memo using this format:To: [Add your instructor’s name here]From: [Add you name here]Date: [Add the date here]Subject: [Add your product’s name here]Begin the main body here…Submit the cover memo and the website’s URL as a MS Word / PDF document.
ENG 220 Create and Post the link to your website so your classmates and I can visit it freely. Post the questions from your survey so your classmates can answer them after they’ve reviewed your work.R
Step 2 ZEN Step 3: Typography- simple and can easily be remembered. Additionally, the font resembles the name. Readability- The ZEN logo is easy on the eyes and can gather content from the illustration. Color- gold bonsai is aiming for the golden standard of peace, essentially peace of mind for the parents and potentially the children. Contrast in grays display balance (light gray) and peace (dark gray). Black around the image is the actual Zen symbol, it remains elegant, powerful and sophisticated. These colors reflects the brand. White Space- Creates motion in the image as well as tone, it draws additional attention to bonsai. Shape- Zen shape displays intuition, calmness, balance and focus. Chunking – Zen symbol is simply one aspect of the brand; however, the bonsai represents the core of the brand.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.