Employment LawInstructionsFor this assignment you will consider the following scenario:In the nonunion facility where you work in a human resources (HR) role, there have been rumors of union-organizing activity. There are numerous reports of e-mails to hourly employees at their work e-mail addresses seeking support for union representation. Pamphlets detailing workers’ rights and suggesting that voting in a union will increase pay and benefits have been distributed in various areas of the facility and in the parking areas.As the human resources (HR) representative, the company’s management asks for your advice and guidance on whether a union has the right to contact workers through their work e-mail addresses and distribute pamphlets on company property. They want to know what the company can do to respond to these tactics and to the union’s message that it can enhance workers’ pay and benefits.Prepare a proposal that includes your analysis and evidence-supported argument for the proper actions the company should take. Include the following in your paper:§ Identify any governing labor laws as well as any historical influences, legal precedents, or decisions that apply to this situation.§ Conduct an analysis of legality of the union-organizing actions, including communications using employer e-mail and distributing literature at the employer’s facility.§ Propose a strategy that outlines the actions the company can and cannot take to limit or combat union-organizing actions.§ Provide guidance on the messages and information employers can and cannot communicate in response to union organizing activity and legal risks associated with common tactics.Your paper should be a minimum of two pages, not including the title and reference pages. You are required to use a minimum of three sources, one of which may be your textbook. Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.