Employment LawInstructionsAnalyze the case of SeaWorld of Florida v. Perez, 2014 U.S. App. LEXIS 6660 (D.C. Cir.) located in your textbook on pp. 559-564, including the opinion of Judge Rodgers as well as the dissenting opinion of Judge (now-Supreme Court Justice) Brett Kavanaugh.Write a case study review of the court’s opinion that answers the questions below. Support your review with analysis and evidence from the unit reading and outside sources.§ What are the legal issues enforced by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and presented in this case? How did the plaintiff establish a valid violation under the General Duty Clause of the OSH Act? Explain how the elements of a valid claim were satisfied under the OSH Act.§ How does OSHA enforce workplace safety and health standards?§ Do you agree with the court’s decision? Should or could SeaWorld have done more to abate the hazard? Support your position.Your paper should be a minimum of two pages, not including the title and reference pages. You are required to use a minimum of three sources, one of which may be your textbook as reference material for your case study. Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.