Create an 8-10 slide PowerPoint for a new product that you have invented. It can be silly or serious. Incorporate some fictitious (but plausible) data in the form of graphs, charts, and tables that you would use in a pretend pitch to investors. This is called a “Pitch Deck”. A good pitch deck covers the following topics:The Problem (what your products will fix)The Solution (your product)Market Opportunity (who is going to buy your product)The competition (who occupies the same market space)Your growth strategy (typically over the next 5 years)Funding (what you need to get going)Financials (projected sales, ROI)Summary and Thank YouGrading:Proper info for a pitch deck /5Use of Charts/Tables/Graphics /5Aesthetics (themes and visuals) /5Task: Using a sales deck (probably best to alter the one you created in the PowerPoint Assignment) you will pitch a new product to the class in a less than 5 minute presentation using the skills from this module and previous skills you have acquired in the class. Grading /20Attention Grabber and Hook /5Application of Sales Techniques /5Strong Close /5Connection to visual aid /5note: second part we have to minimise first presentation
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.