Lessons 6.1, 6.2, and 6.3 focus on listening and empathy. Make sure you’ve read these sections carefully, then watch the following short video:
Next, focus your attention and respond to each of the following:
In your opinion– and in your own words– what is empathy? (Another way to think of this is– What are we doing when we are empathizing with someone OR What are the components of empathy OR What is the process?) Explore what needs to be taking place when we attempt to empathize with someone.
Why is it difficult for so many of us to empathize?
If you were to teach empathy to a group of college students, what would you do and what would you say?
You may use materials in this unit to help build your “lesson plan,” but feel free to look further into quality online resources. Remember, though, your audience is college students and you want your work to be original with only minor support from online materials.
Be creative! Gather your thoughts and ideas and upload them here in no fewer than 20 to 25 sentences.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.