I would like to have 1000-1500 words business essay.Assignment – Reflection Paper Directions
Instructions: You are required to answer the following questions. You should save your answers in a Word document for submission. Please do not repeat the questions on your answer sheet. Instead, please list the answers numerically/sequentially by simply utilizing 1, 2, 3, and 4. Each assignment must have a cover page listing your name, the name of the assignment, and the date. The cover page does not count towards the word count. For each assignment, you are expected to answer the assigned questions in your own words. Each assignment paper should be at least 1,000-1,500 words. Papers less than the required 1,000-1,500 words will get zero. This does not mean each question requires a 1,000-1,500-word response; rather, the total number of words for answering the questions must total more than 1,000-1,500 words. An exemplary answer demonstrates comprehension through a complete understanding by translating, interpreting and extrapolation as well as full analysis of the basic information into elements by identifying causes and relationships.
Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to expose students to the issues and complexities of applied leadership within the hospitality and tourism industry. Students will be asked to immerse themselves in applied leadership material, reaching out to an industry leader (mentor) to discuss prescribed issues/topics, and reflect on applied leadership topics and discussion.
1. Read the assigned material(s) as outlined on the course syllabus
2. From each reflection assignment:
· Select 2-4 prompts (one prompt from each chapter minimum) and write your response to each in an HTM context,
· Length/Format: 1,000-1,500 words minimum. The expected format is demonstrated below.
· Cite any outside materials or work that is not your own, including the authors of the reading.
Select the prompts, then write your response to each in an Hospitality context. Your written response should identify and include:
· Your identified mentor’s response to the selected prompts (give 1-2 examples),
· Your reflection of your mentor’s response, and
· Your personal response to each selected prompt.
. Reflection #3 – Challenge the Process –
· LC – Ch 7-8, p.143-192
· LC – Ch07 – Search for Opportunities
· Leadership Transformation through Opportunities –
· How do leaders seize challenges, turbulence and adversity and make things better?
· How do leaders take the ordinary/mundane and find improvements and excellence?
· LC – Ch08 – Experiment and Take Risks –
· Leadership and risk taking
· How can we make a safe environment while allowing risk taking?
· EO – Ch 4,5,6,7, p.87-168
· EO – Ch04 – Check the Ego
· How can egos and/or personal agenda’s hurt a team’s performance? How do you overcome this?
· EO – Ch05 – Cover and Move
· What are the best steps to overcoming “silos”, lack of teamwork, team divisions/cliques, and distrust?
· EO – Ch06 – Simple
· What steps are necessary t
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.