Need help with the assignment uploaded.Assessment Information
Subject Code: BUS605
Subject Name: Business Research Methodology and Data Collection
Assessment Title: Assessment 3 – Hypotheses testing (Individual Written Report)
Weighting: 35 %
2500 (+- 10%)
Due Date: Submission due Week 12 – Sunday at 11.59 pm
COURSE: Master of Business (Research)
Unit: Business Research Methodology and Data Collection
Unit Code: BUS605
Type of Assessment: Assessment 3 – Individual Written Report
(a) Demonstrate an advanced ability to identify, assimilate, and
review applications of, particular research techniques.
(b) Identify various means of data collection that are feasible and
can be ethically enacted.
(c) Articulate and critically evaluate differences between alternative
(d) Explain how research outcomes may be affected by the nature
and application of particular research techniques.
(e) Demonstrate an advanced ability to construct a robust
methodology for addressing a research question.
(f) Explain how the use of selected methodologies is relevant to a
specific research proposal.
Hypothesis testing and data analysis
Interpretation of findings
Submission Date: Week 12 Sunday at 11.59 pm
Total Mark &
35 marks | 35%
Students are advised that any submissions past the due date without an approved extension
or approved extenuating circumstances incur a 5% penalty per calendar day,
calculated from the total mark e.g. a task marked out of 15 will incur a 1.75-mark penalty per
Uber, a ridesharing service company has recently entered the Nepalese market, and its service has
been received by some people. Like any product or service, customers’ adoption and usage are
essential for the survival of the firm. Thus, like any other services, there might many factors that have
influenced riders to adopt and use Uber services. However, from the existing literature, empirical studies
on factors determining ridesharing service adoption is scarce, especially in emerging economies. Thus,
a study is being conducted to address this gap in the literature. The social exchange theory forms the
basis of the study. The researcher designed the research model shown in figure 1 and developed
hypotheses H1-H5(see below the research model). Based on the research model shown in figure 1,
data was collected from some Uber riders in Nepal. The data is available in Exo (see Week 12 folder).
Figure1: Research Model
H1: Consumer need for prestige has a positive effect on riders’ continuous usage intentions
H2: Trust has a positive effect on riders’ continuous usage intentions
H3: Customer return investment has a positive effect on riders’ continuous usage intentions
H4: Convenience h
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.