Assignment: Practicum – Weeks 9 & 10 Journal Entries and Journal SubmissionLearning ObjectivesStudents will: Develop diagnoses for clients receiving psychotherapy Analyze legal and ethical implications of counseling clients with psychiatric disorders Analyze how nursing and counseling theories guided personal practice in psychotherapyThe Learning Objectives are related to the Practicum Journal Assignments presented in Weeks 9 and 10.Week 10 Journal EntryReflect on your overall practicum experience in this course. Then, address the following in your Practicum Journal: Explain whether your therapeutic theory has changed as a result of your practicum experiences.Recall the theories you selected in Week 1. Explain how you integrated the therapeutic approaches from this course in your clinical practice. Include how this helped you achieve the goals and objectives you developed in Week 1. Explain how you might impact social change through your work with clients who have mental health issues. Support your approach with evidence-based literature.Note:Be sure to use the Practicum Journal Template, located in the Learning Resources.
Assignment: Practicum – Weeks 9 & 10 Journal Entries and Journal SubmissionLearning ObjectivesStudents will: Develop diagnoses for clients receiving psychotherapy Analyze legal and ethical implicati
Practicum Experience Time Log and Journal Template Student Name: E-mail Address: Practicum Placement Agency’s Name: Preceptor’s Name: Preceptor’s Telephone: Preceptor’s E-mail Address: (Continued next page) Journal Entries Include references immediately following the content. Use APA style for your journal entry and references. © 2014 Laureate Education, Inc. Page 2 of 2
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.