Assignment ContentWith the advancement of technology and social media, the employment industry has evolved quite a bit. The days of finding a job posting in a newspaper and sending your resume to the organization in hopes of hearing back are long gone. While many individuals now find job postings online, and apply and submit their resumes through a website, there are additional methods that enhance your career opportunities. In many cases, professional social media profiles are required, and you may even know someone who works in the industry who can give you some tips. This assignment will help you to build or revise your own professional social media profile and will assist you with career networking. Consider the content discussed in Ch. 6 and 8 of Career Directions.Imagine you are helping an individual create their own professional social media profile, and you need to outline what needs to be included and why it is important in the career search process.Write a 175- to 350-word outline on what to include in a professional social media profile and how to use it for career networking. Include the following:Describe the components for the individual to include in his or her profile.Provide tips for how to make the profile stand out from others in the industry.Advise the individual on things to avoid in his or her profile.Explain how this profile can be used in career networking, along with other strategies.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.