Assignment ContentThis week you will continue your work on the project to evaluate higher education student aid data. You will test your recommended U.S. Student Aid database schema, build the database, and develop the business intelligence queries that will enable you to answer the following project questions:Which schools generate the highest amount of debt for the average student who attends?What is the employment rate for the students who graduate from this school?Revise the schema you submitted in the Week One Individual Assignment, “U.S. Student Aid Initial Database Schema” per your instructor’s feedback.Test your schema by completing the following tasks:Define the database tables you will need and group the tables by function. Document your tables in an annotated Microsoft® Visio® diagram.Develop the SQL queries needed and populate the tables from the data downloaded during the Week One Individual Assignment, “U.S. Student Aid Database Initial Database Schema.”Define an appropriate strategy to optimize and incorporate best practices in to the SQL that you created.Document your SQL and metadata in Microsoft® Visio® or Microsoft® Excel®.Capture screenshots of each query result.Document your results as a 4- to 5- slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation or a 1-page Microsoft®Word document that:Describes your SQL, populated tables, and the best practices you used to develop your SQL queriesIncludes the SQL statements and corresponding screenshots of each query resultNote: The final Week Five Individual Assignment, “U.S. Student Data Debrief” requires a project summary and debrief that builds on this and subsequent Individual Assignments. Therefore, it is recommended that you select the delivery method of a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation or a Microsoft® Word document you will want to use consistently throughout these assignments.Compress your revised diagram(s), testing results documentation and SQL files into a ZIP file.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.