Assignment ContentImagine you are a local community leader and are bothered by problems facing individuals leaving prison and reentering your community. You do not feel your state or local community treats these individuals ethically and have decided to write a letter to your congressman requesting their support for changes that would more ethically support those individuals.Select 1 common problem for justice-involved individuals from the following list:Overcoming stigma of being incarcerated or being on probationSeeking employmentHousingCommunity supportIdentify your community and the services in your community.Describe your selected problem for your community.Discuss how ethics should come into play when designing solutions for inmate issues.Explain the ethical reasons for solving your selected problem.Identify 1 innovative solution to your selected problem.Describe the evidence-based research that supports the solution.Compare the ethical implications of the current services provided versus if your solution is implemented for your selected problem.Center for Writing ExcellenceReference and Citation GeneratorGrammar Assistance
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.