Assignment ContentApply what you’ve learned about the administration of justice through criminal courts and sentencing practices. Reflect on how the courtroom works and what challenges a professional might face when working with offenders and other justice-involved individuals.Consider the content discussed in chapters 8 and 9 of Introduction to Criminal Justice.Review the following:Figure 8.7 Funneling Effect (p. 329)Figure 8.8 Outcome of 100 Criminal Cases in State Courts (p. 329)Analyze the courtroom workgroup:Describe the courtroom workgroup. What is it? Who are the key players?Analyze the role this workgroup serves within the criminal courts.What are the roles of professional service workers in this system?Provide a statement of why this workgroup can be a challenge encountered in the criminal justice system for professional service workers.What are current practices that address these challenges?As professional service workers, you may face complex challenges from this tightly knit courtroom workgroup because of the mechanical nature of their work, which at times neglects the individuality of the justice-involved individuals caught in the system.Based on your analysis of the courtroom workgroup, is the defense attorney an advocate for the system or their clients? Explain.How might human service workers intervene or participate in the system in order to be advocates for justice-involved individuals?How might human service workers respond to this challenge using current practices?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.