Assignment4. Create a Work Breakdown Structure on any college-related project you are working on. What are the steps in the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)? Can you identify any sub-steps for each step?5. Review the case study 5.2 on california’s high-speed rail project in the attachment and answer questions 1 & 2 only as completely as you can. Being asked to fix something someone else messed up is not uncommon. Do you best with these questions.6. Internet Exercise – Go to http://4pm.com/category/project-plan/wbs/ and scroll down to view an excellent short tutorial on developing an effective Work Breakdown Structure. a.Why does this site specifically warn against creating a laundry list of project activities? b.What are some of the dangers in creating poor work breakdown structures and the advantages of doing them effectively?APA 6th edition with references and in text citations any plagiarism is considered zero. Times Roman 12 font.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.