Apa format.. Scholar authors only.. 3 paragraphs. Please read all instructions. THIS WILL BE Need to be CLABSI THAT OCCURS IN INTENSIVE CARE UNIT. Read all instruction.Choose a Quality Improvement Model from Chapter 5 in the Spath (2018) textbook, and apply this model to your practice problem. Please do not choose Lean or Six Sigma as your quality model unless you have an expert in these quality models in your organization to guide you through the process.PDSA (p.124). RCI (p.127). FOCUS PDCA (p.128). FADE (p.129).Discussion:Discussion entry describing the model that you selected and how each step of the model will be used to develop the plan for the Practice Experience Project. Continue to collaborate with the selected individuals in your practice environment as needed in the development of the Practice Experience Project, and share this information with your group.ReferenceSpath, P. (2018). Introduction to healthcare quality management (3rd ed.). Chicago, IL: Health Administration Press. Chapter 4, “Evaluating Performance” (pp. 79-118)Chapter 5, “Continuous Improvement” (pp. 119-142)Chapter 6, “Performance Improvement Tools” (pp. 143-174)Note: Although Chapter 4 is previously assigned reading, please review it in preparation for this week’s material.Yoder-Wise, P. S. (2019). Leading and managing in nursing (7th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Mosby. Chapter 19, “Building Effective Teams” (pp. 335-356)Microsoft. (2016). Use charts and graphs in your presentation. Retrieved from https://support.office.com/en-gb/article/Use-charts-and-graphs-in-your-presentation-c74616f1-a5b2-4a37-8695-fbcc043bf526Perla, R. J., Provost, L. P., & Murray, S. K. (2011). The run chart: A simple analytical tool for learning from variation in healthcare processes. BMJ Quality and Safety, 20(1), 46–51. Document: Patient Satisfaction with Pain Management Run Chart (PDF)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.