Answer /discuss the following 15 questions. Your answers should have detailed explanations. Topics: Antenna characteristics, Reflectors, Satellite orbits, Application of geostationary satellites, Isotropic radiation, Half-wave dipole, radiation resistance, radiation pattern, far field region, gain and diversity, directivity, folded dipole, monopole dipole, ground plane antenna, loop antennas, discone antenna.Questions:1) How is the Field strength at a distance from an antenna measured?2) What is a Yagi array?3) How can an antenna be matched to a feed line?4) What does “Directivity” mean for antennas?5) Why can AM radio stations often be received at distances beyond the horizon?6) What does Geostationary mean?7) What are “uplink” and “downlink”?8) What does LEO stand for?9) What is the relationship between the distance of a satellite to Earth and its velocity.10) How much is the power level for an Earth station to transmit to a satellite?11) Why are geostationary satellites unsatisfactory for communications from regions near the poles of the earth?12) Why must a geostationary satellite orbit also be equatorial?13) What are “perigee” and “apogee”?14) What does MEO stand for?15) Name the components of a satellite communication system.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.