Analyze nursing and counseling theories to guide practice in psychotherapy Develop goals and objectives for personal practicum experiences Create timelines for practicum activities Develop diagnoses for clients receiving psychotherapy Analyze legal and ethical implications of counseling clients with psychiatric disorders Develop diagnoses for clients receiving psychotherapy Evaluate the efficacy of cognitive behavioral therapy for clients Analyze legal and ethical implications of counseling clients with psychiatric disordersThe Learning Objectives are related to the Practicum Journal Assignments presented in Weeks 1, 2, and 4.Week 4 Journal EntrySelect a client that you observed or counseled this week. Then, address the following in your Practicum Journal:Describe the client (without violating HIPAA regulations) and identify any pertinent history or medical information, including prescribed medications. Using the DSM-5, explain and justify your diagnosis for this client. Explain whether cognitive behavioral therapy would be effective with this client. Include expected outcomes based on this therapeutic approach. Support your approach with evidence-based literature. Explain any legal and/or ethical implications related to counseling this client.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.