An Annotated Bibliography is a working list of references—books, journal article, Online documents, websites, etc. that you will use for an essay, research paper, or project. However, each reference citation is followed by a short summative and/or evaluative paragraph, which is called an annotation. ( See sample attached).specifically focusing on the “Discretion” topic (i.e. Protecting proprietary information ) in the context of protecting National Infrastructure.You paper must be in correct APA format, use correct grammar, and will need to include at least FIVE (5) resources (articles) related to Discretion with their respective short summaries for each article.ALL of which must:1) Be current. Published within the last 5 years.2) Must be from Peer-Reviewed-Articles. ( University Library ).3) All articles related to Chapter 7 Discretion.Remember that an annotation is not the same as an abstract. Abstracts are descriptive. Your annotations are to be evaluative and critical. Give me enough information for me to decide if I’m interested enough to read the paper, and also how you perceive the paper. Don’t go skimpy on these annotationsHere are a few URLs with additional information: (I strongly suggest that you look at these. Closely.)https://sites.umuc.edu/library/libhow/bibliography_apa.cfmhttps://www.bethel.edu/library/research/apa-annobib-sixth.pdfhttp://libguides.enc.edu/writing_basics/annotatedbib/apa
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.