All practicing medical doctors, dentists, and many other professionals are required to be licensed. Engineers who offer their services to the public or work in a few other areas must also be licensed but generally, engineers who work in industry are exempt from licensure. Explain why you think engineers working in industry should or should not be licensed. Note that licensure requires a four-year engineering degree, passing the Fundamentals of Engineering exam, obtaining four years of qualifying engineering experience, and passing a Principles and Practices exam. Both exams are eight hours long.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.