After you read and made yourself familiar with the following topics, please answer /discuss the following 15 questions. Your answers should have detailed explanations. Topics: Two body orbit, optical wavelength, light intrinsic and extrinsic attenuation, total internal reflection, Snell’s law, cladding, dispersion, dispersion (Material, Waveguide, Chromatic).Questions:1) What are the four basic components of a fiber-optic “Link”?2) What is “Total Internal Reflection”?3) What is the speed of light?4) What is the relationship between wavelength and frequency of light?5) Light is a form of electric energy. Is this a correct statement?6) Describe Snell’s law.7) Calculate the critical angle if n1= 1.58 n2= 1.49.8) What is “Light Attenuation”?9) Under what conditions does “total internal reflection” occur?10) What is the cause of the attenuation in fiber optics?11) For a light signal that starts at 7.2 milliwatts and arrives at 3.4 milliwatts, calculate the power loss in decibels.12) What is the velocity of the light through the medium with a refractive index of 1.41?13) What is “Dispersion”.14) What is the wavelength of light with frequency of 500 GHz?15) What are a) Material Dispersion, b) Waveguide Dispersion and c) Chromatic Dispersion?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.